- Blue Mason Jars – I stocked up on the limited edition blue mason jars. These blue beauties have multi-uses as vases, drinking cups, infusing alcohol (see #8), etc.
- Drink Tub – The tub makes it easy for guests to serve themselves.
- Pitcher – I prefer this stainless steel pitcher over a glass one, never have to worry about it breaking.
- Large Wood Cutting Board – Another multi-use item in my kitchen. I recently bought one of these and have used it as a serving piece for appetizers, part of a bar setup and as a center piece on a table.
- Ikat Bowls – Add a pop of color to the table with these bowls.
- Ice Cream Attachment – This KitchenAid attachment has been on my wish list for awhile now. I have a bunch of recipes saved for the day when I actually get one.
- Kraft Paper – If you haven’t noticed I like to use kraft paper a lot. It’s a inexpensive material with endless uses.
- Jalapeno Infused Tequila – I’m attempting to make my own version this weekend. I’ll post the recipe on the blog soon!
- Myspace – I’m still trying to figure out the new Myspace interface but still digging it. Here are the songs I have on repeat this summer.