The “before” photo pretty much sums up this project. I instantly saw these diamonds in the rough and knew I had to have them. At $30 a piece it would be hard to pass them up.
BEFORE: Let me repeat, I got these for $30 A PIECE!!
Here is how I did it:
- The fabric I found at Joann – the week they had 40% off of designer fabric. For about 3 yards it costed around $90.
- I was lucky enough to have a family friend recover the cushions (all it cost me was a good bottle of white wine!).
- I primed and painted the chairs with Rust-Oleum Painter’s Touch Ultra Cover 2x Coverage Primer/Paint in Dark Walnut (satin finish). Each chair took a can and a half, 3 cans needed in total.
- Total cost of the project: about $170