WordPress.com is excited to announce our newest offering: a course just for beginning bloggers where you’ll learn everything you need to know about blogging from the most trusted experts in the industry. We have helped millions of blogs get up and running, we know what works, and we want you to to know everything we know. This course provides all the fundamental skills and inspiration you need to get your blog started, an interactive community forum, and content updated annually.
Even though it may not feel like it right now (in places other than Arizona), but spring is right around the corner. This means wedding season is about to kickoff! If you are planning a wedding and getting ready to send out your invitations, check out this week’s video for 3 easy ideas on how to add a little style to your envelopes.
– TUTORIAL –
– PIN THIS –
I know it has been awhile…
- 1.5 cups of Almonds
- 1 pound of unsalted butter (4 sticks)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 bag (12 oz) of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt flakes
- Chop up almonds by pulsing them in a food processor.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone pad.
- Sprinkle half of the almonds onto the baking sheet.
- In a large saucepan, over low heat add the butter, salt and sugar.
- Turn heat up to medium/high, stir occasionally, to melt the mixture and bring it to a boil. It is ready when it turns an almond brown color, about 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the almonds on the cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top and use a spatula to spread the chocolate around.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped almonds over the top of the chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle sea salt flakes over the top.
- Let it cool completely and then cut into squares.
Nothing can go wrong with a drink that has both bubbles and whiskey, right? If you are hosting New Year’s Eve your guests will not be disappointed. If you are attending as a guest bring the mixings (shopping list below) and be the life of the party. Check out the video for steps on how to create the perfect New Year’s Eve Cocktail!
Wishing you all a healthy and happy new year!!
- 3-4 Blackberries (Raspberries or blueberries can be used as alternatives)
- Drop of Agave Nectar
- 1 oz Whiskey
- Prosecco (I know I ended up using Proscecco instead of Champagne but really any bubbles will do!)
- 1/2 of a lemon
I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus but the holidays are making me jump right back into things! These glitter pumpkins are one of my favorite crafts to do for Fall. It’s a quick and easy craft for anyone who wants to add a little extra sparkle to their holiday decor. They also make for great last minute hostess gifts.
Check out the video for the tutorial!
- Mod Podge Glue
- Glitter (use a fine texture one)
- Mod Podge High-Gloss Sealer Spray
- Paint Brush
- Butcher paper or Newspaper to use for prepping the table
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!