I love making my own granola cause it is so easy and you can really tailor the recipe to what you like. I enjoy mine with almond milk or sprinkle it over some greek yogurt. Comment and let you know what goodness you like to put in your granola!
- 3 cups gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 agave nectar or maple syrup (I purchase a blend from Trader Joes)
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients together except for the egg white.
- Whisk egg white in separate bowl and then add to mixture.
- Pour mixture on to cookie sheet, lined with parchment paper or silicone pad.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, until golden brown.