Watermelon Cilantro Margarita:
- 2 oz Silver (Blanco) Tequila
- 1 slice of watermelon w/ rind removed (also cut a little slice for garnish)
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon of agave nectar
- Club soda
- Margarita salt (I prefer no salt but it makes for a better photo!)
- Muddle watermelon, fresh cilantro and agave nectar in shaker glass.
- Add in tequila, lime juice and a scoop of ice into the shaker glass. Add top and shake well.
- Prep glass by rimming it with a lime wedge and dipping into salt.
- Pour mixture into glass. Top off with club soda.
- Garnish with small watermelon slice.