These bites size desserts are do addictive. They aren’t overly sweet, which makes them really easy to pop more than just one at a time!
- 3/4 cup of gluten free oats
- 3/4 cup of walnuts
- 1/2 cup of cashews
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1.5 tablespoons of coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup of mini chocolate chips
- Grind the oats and nuts in a food processor for 1 minute.
- Then add the honey, vanilla, coconut oil, and chocolate chips and use a spatula to mix all the ingredients together.
- Using a 1 tablespoon to measure, roll into balls.
- To Freeze: Place balls in a single layer on a cookie sheet and freeze for 20-30 minutes. Store in a mason jar or tupperware in the fridge.
Recipe adapted from Goop.