This no bake dessert packs so much goodness in one little bite. I prefer to make these mini because they are so rich, especially if you are using dark chocolate. I have a lot of pregnant friends right now and this dessert seems to be satisfying those sweet tooth cravings.
Makes 24 mini cups
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 3/4 cup of chunky peanut (or almond) butter
- 3/4 cup of gluten free graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 cup dark (or semisweet) chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup of milk (I use almond milk)
- Sea Salt
- Line muffin tin with papers.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and peanut butter together for 45 seconds. Stir until smooth. Add graham crackers crumbs and sugar, mix to combine.
- Distribute mixture evenly between prepared muffin cups (using an ice cream scoop helps this process). Tap muffin pan on counter to help settle the mixture in the tins. Freeze for 5 minutes to set peanut butter layer.
- Combine chocolate chips and milk in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 25 second intervals until chocolate is melted. Stir until smooth.
- Distribute evenly over top of peanut butter layer. Tap muffin pan on counter to help settle the chocolate in the tins.
- Wait 2 minutes for chocolate to cool a little, then sprinkle with sea salt. Chill until firm. Store covered in fridge or freezer.
Recipe adapted from Blue Eyed Bakers