No matter what your style is, get a little inspiration for your Valentine’s Day date with this week’s video. What are you rocking tonight? Sophisticated – Bohemian – Street – Sporty – Glamorous – Romantic
I’m in NYC this week and the snow has me all bundled up! I think the best way to add some style, while packing on the layers, is with a bold lip. I’m totally digging the latest dark lip trend, ease into it by just using a gloss or go all out with a stain. Keep the rest of the face minimal and just add a winged eyeliner.
Here are the products I used in the video:
- Gloss – Nars “All Night Long” (no longer available, similar color “Rose Gitane“)
- Lipstick – Nars Volga & MAC lipliner in Plum
- Stain – Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Saucy Plum 450
Here is another viewer request! I got asked what makeup I wear on a daily basis, so this week’s video I run you through my favorite products. I swear this routine only takes me 10 minutes to do. Links to the products are below or you can check out my collection on Luvocracy where I curated all the products for you to easily purchase.
Here is a full list of the products I use:
- MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Face, Eyes & Lips:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sable
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder
- Benefit Hula Bronzer
- MAC Blush in Melba (the color I show in the video is discontinued but Melba is a good alternative)
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
- L’Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara
- Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner 12H Wear Waterproof
- MAC Dervish Lip Pencil
- MAC Tinted Lipglass in Nymphette
- ELF Small Stipple Brush
- Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush
- MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush (use as concealer brush)
- Beauty Blender
I’m heading to San Francisco today for a girls’ weekend and it only seems appropriate to post this video. When I use to live in the city I was never without a scarf!
Head over to the Pushpin TV’s Pinterest to check out a bonus 7th way to tie a scarf!
I love how sweatshirts got an update this season, they have comfort with style. I found this Old Navy sweatshirt and wanted to add a touch of stud embellishment. See the video tutorial below on how you can accomplish the same look. Can’t wait for it to cool down just a few more degrees here in Arizona so I can rock this sweatshirt.
- Style 1: Pop of Color
- Style 2: Sweatshirt & Felt Fedora
- Style 3: Leopard & Heels
- Style 4: Chambray & Motor Boots
Note to self: I really need to smile more in these style videos. Being the model is still taking some time to get use to.
I don’t think this hairstyle can get any easier – just prep with beach spray and in less than 10 minutes you are done. Best part is when I’m traveling I only bring a flat iron with me.
I’ve gotten some requests for additional beauty tutorials, please leave a comment below and let me know what you want to see!