No matter what your style is, get a little inspiration for your Valentine’s Day date with this week’s video. What are you rocking tonight? Sophisticated – Bohemian – Street – Sporty – Glamorous – Romantic
I’m in NYC this week and the snow has me all bundled up! I think the best way to add some style, while packing on the layers, is with a bold lip. I’m totally digging the latest dark lip trend, ease into it by just using a gloss or go all out with a stain. Keep the rest of the face minimal and just add a winged eyeliner.
Here are the products I used in the video:
- Gloss – Nars “All Night Long” (no longer available, similar color “Rose Gitane“)
- Lipstick – Nars Volga & MAC lipliner in Plum
- Stain – Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in Saucy Plum 450
Here is another viewer request! I got asked what makeup I wear on a daily basis, so this week’s video I run you through my favorite products. I swear this routine only takes me 10 minutes to do. Links to the products are below or you can check out my collection on Luvocracy where I curated all the products for you to easily purchase.
Here is a full list of the products I use:
- MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
Face, Eyes & Lips:
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation
- MAC Eyeshadow in Sable
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural Powder
- Benefit Hula Bronzer
- MAC Blush in Melba (the color I show in the video is discontinued but Melba is a good alternative)
- MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
- L’Oreal Voluminous Power Volume 24H Mascara
- Sephora Collection Jumbo Liner 12H Wear Waterproof
- MAC Dervish Lip Pencil
- MAC Tinted Lipglass in Nymphette
- ELF Small Stipple Brush
- Bobbi Brown Ultra Fine Eye Liner Brush
- MAC 224 Tapered Blending Brush (use as concealer brush)
- Beauty Blender
I’m heading to San Francisco today for a girls’ weekend and it only seems appropriate to post this video. When I use to live in the city I was never without a scarf!
Head over to the Pushpin TV’s Pinterest to check out a bonus 7th way to tie a scarf!
I love how sweatshirts got an update this season, they have comfort with style. I found this Old Navy sweatshirt and wanted to add a touch of stud embellishment. See the video tutorial below on how you can accomplish the same look. Can’t wait for it to cool down just a few more degrees here in Arizona so I can rock this sweatshirt.
- Style 1: Pop of Color
- Style 2: Sweatshirt & Felt Fedora
- Style 3: Leopard & Heels
- Style 4: Chambray & Motor Boots
Note to self: I really need to smile more in these style videos. Being the model is still taking some time to get use to.
I don’t think this hairstyle can get any easier – just prep with beach spray and in less than 10 minutes you are done. Best part is when I’m traveling I only bring a flat iron with me.
I’ve gotten some requests for additional beauty tutorials, please leave a comment below and let me know what you want to see!
If you are heading to an outdoor concert or festival (think Stagecoach, Outside Lands or Lollapalooza) here are some tips on the essentials you should bring with you. My #1 tip – make sure you are living in the moment at the concert! Don’t get stuck behind your camera the whole time.
There was a lot of interest on the original post I did for multi-ways to wear a maxi skirt, so I decided to get a little creative and turn it into a fun video for you all. I mentioned that this skirt is great when traveling light but not until I was putting together the outfits for the video did I realize how great it really is! You can create (at least) 6 completely different looks with just a handful of items.
On a side note, I feel like I’ve been MIA from the blog lately, but the plan is to get back on the bandwagon next week. Things have been extremely busy the last month, so I’m taking a break and ending work a little early today to head to LA to celebrate my 30th birthday with some of my favorites. I promise to come back refreshed and with a bunch of new content (and a little older…)! Happy Friday!