The most refreshing drink you will have this summer. That is all.
– TUTORIAL –
- 1 oz cucumber infused vodka
- Infused vodka: take a mason jar and add a few slices of cucumbers, fill mason jar with vodka and place in the fridge for at least 24-48 hours.
- Cucumber slices
- Juice from half of a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Elderflower Cordinal (or you can use St. Germain liquor)
- Sparking Water or Club Soda
- Muddle cucumber in the shaker.
- Add vodka, lemon juice and Elderflower.
- Add a few ice cubs.
- Add topper and shake.
- Pour into glass fill with ice and garnish with cucumber slice.
– PIN THIS –